- Publication date
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- Programme Sector
- Horizon EuropeHorizon Europe Cluster 4: Digital
- Digital technologyDigital transformationEUFundedProposals
Proposals will address at least one of the following two areas:
- Virtual environments, methods and tools that interface with the deployment of full open source stacks from the kernel to cloud applications featuring targeted relevant processing architectures of European initiatives, e.g. RISC-V. Proposals addressing this field should cover both of these points:
- Required developments to provide a simulation of the targeted architecture that allows validation, verification and testing of the trustworthiness of software layers over specific architectures
- Development and coordination with relevant software distribution to provide ports of the latter to the architectures targeted by the virtual environments.
- Open source interfaces that permit the deployment of tested stacks on the outcomes of European processor initiatives. Proposals should address at least one of these points:
- Open hardware interfaces able to integrate components in processor architectures prepared for deploying cloud applications. The focus should be in optimizing and expanding the interface possibilities of the aforementioned components vis-à-vis existing hardware computing standards.
- Software to provide the basic initialization of cloud servers based on processor components and the runtime interfaces for operating systems and programs.