- Στοιχεία αναφοράς
- Ημερομηνία δημοσίευσης
- Ημερομηνία έναρξης
- Υπόδειγμα προθεσμίας
- Ενός σταδίου
- Ημερομηνία προθεσμίας
- 26 Σεπτεμβρίου 2023, 17:00 (CEST)
- Πρόγραμμα χρηματοδότησης
- European Health and Digital Executive Agency
- Programme Sector
- Digital Europe Programme
- AWPDigital technologyEU financingEUFundedProposals
The objective of this topic is to finance the work of independent national /multinational hubs for analysis of digital media ecosystems in order to ensure the coverage of geographical areas covered by the EDMO hubs for which the funding is ending at the end of 2023 and in 2024.
A national/multinational hub involves organisations active in one or several Member State(s), that will provide specific knowledge of local information environments so as to strengthen the detection and analysis of disinformation campaigns, improve public awareness, and design effective responses relevant for national audiences. The activities of the hubs should be independent from any public authority.
These national/multinational centres will focus their activities on emerging digital media vulnerabilities and disinformation campaigns, which are of special relevance within the territory and/or linguistic area in which they will operate. Multinational hubs will cover more than one Member State with similar media ecosystems within an EU region.
- At the end of the actions, a network of existing and newly established research hubs will be active across the EU under the coordination of EDMO.
- Networks of experts and organisations linked to the hubs will be part of a European multidisciplinary community which will actively detect, analyse and expose disinformation campaigns in Europe.
- Each hub will have produced or contribute to at least 100 fact-checks, 20 investigations and reports on disinformation campaigns and shared them through EDMO.
- Each hub will have established at least 10 tailor-made media literacy programs in Member States and produced reports (at least 1 per year) regarding the implementation and effectiveness of online platforms policies to tackle disinformation.