- Määräajan tyyppi
- 5. huhtikuuta 2022 klo 17:00 (CEST)
- Programme Sector
- Horizon EuropeHorizon Europe Cluster 4: Digital
- Digital technologyDigital transformationEUFundedProposals
eXtended Reality, combining human-machine interactions with real, mix, augmented and virtual environments, allows for higher engagement with teaching material and more efficient interaction with complex problems or new environments. Proposals will make use of XR technologies to develop and test virtual tools for teaching and learning.
The selected proposal will create a European reference platform on learning and teaching with XR with the aim to:
- develop, apply and test the use of eXtended Reality technologies, in education , such as for virtual field trips, content creation and exploration (STEM, history, etc.), awareness of climate changes and biodiversity challenges, training of young professionals and upskilling (such as but not limited to healthcare and medical, manufacturing, construction and engineering), distance and blended learning, accessibility and inclusion;
- provide access to teachers, students, parents and school administration to a reference platform where they can find educational solutions appropriate for their educational needs;
- build a focal point where the EdTech and XR community (including SMEs, start-ups, companies, academia/research community, learning and instructional designers, social innovators) can share/market their existing digital educational XR solutions, including those developed in the context of EU funded projects;
- further support digital start-ups, SMEs and industry active in the sector through Financial Support for Third Parties actions allowing them to further advance early prototypes of XR educational solution to a market-ready product, with the overall aim to populate the on-demand education platform;
- build upon and link to existing relevant initiatives, including for instance existing platforms, catalogues or repositories;
- reach out to potential user groups through awareness-raising and communication activities to boost the use of the platforms.