- Datum der Veröffentlichung
- Beginnt am
- Programme Sector
- AWPCOVID-19Crisis preparednessDigital technologyEU financingEUFundedHealth dataHealth preparednessHealthUnionInnovationMedical researchPharmaceutical industryPublic healthTendering
HaDEA has launched a call for tenders "Service contract to design, develop, deliver and maintain the European Health Emergency Response Authority (HERA) Advanced Technology for Health INtelligence and Action IT System (ATHINA)".
The contractor will:
1. Develop and maintain the platform, including a survey module and case management modules in the fields of public health (PH) and medical countermeasures (MCM);
2. Conduct functional analysis of the other ATHINA modules on information systems linking, threat assessment, simulation and analytics, and emergency response;
3. Provide market analytics on medical countermeasures and public health intelligence.
Estimated budget: € 23 900 000