- Programme Sector
- EU financingEUCancerPlanHealthUnionPublic healthTendering
The overall aim of this call for tenders is to support EU countries with guidance on how to increase access to healthcare for persons with disabilities.
More specifically, the contractor will:
• Map and analyse the main bottlenecks in accessing healthcare for people with disabilities;
• Provide guidelines on how to increase access and overcome barriers in access to healthcare for people with disabilities;
• Analyse the access of people with disabilities’ to cancer screening, cancer diagnosis and care in EU countries. This includes collecting quantitative and qualitative data on:
- Patients with disabilities affected by cancer;
- Barriers in accessibility and affordability of cancer screening;
- Diagnosis and care for disabled patients;
- Disparities in the quality of care they receive.
Estimated total value: € 700 000