The event will allow participants to gain a better understanding of how the EU4Health programme works and the ongoing and upcoming calls. Participants will also hear from the EU4Health National Focal Points about the application process and examples of successful projects.
- Introduction to HaDEA and the programmes managed by the Agency in the area of health, including synergies
Marina Zanchi, Director of HaDEA
- Grants in the EU4Health programme
Florina Telea, Head of Unit, HADEA A1
- Procurement in the EU4Health programme
Agnès Mathieu-Mendes, Head of Unit A2
- The role of NFPs in liaising between “Brussels” and the potential applicants at national level
Amanda Daly, NFP, Ireland
HaDEA will also be present at the EPHC with a stand in the exhibition area.
- health care industry
- Thursday 9 November 2023, 12:50 - 13:50 (GMT)