EMERGE Joint Action, funded under the EU Health Programme published various articles on:
- Prioritization of High Consequence Viruses to Improve European Laboratory Preparedness for Cross-Border Health Threats
- Status, quality and specific needs of Ebola virus diagnostic capacity and capability in laboratories of the two European preparedness laboratory networks EMERGE and EVD-LabNet
- Is Europe prepared? Detection of high-threat pathogens at EU level
- Cases of human brucellosis in Sweden linked to Middle East and Africa
- The contribution of the European high containment laboratories during the 2014-2015 Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) emergency
- Development of nineteen Taqman real-time PCR assays for screening and detection of select highly pathogenic bacteria
The Joint Action “EMERGE – Efficient response to highly dangerous and emerging pathogens at EU level” is co-funded by the Third EU Health Programme (2014-2020). The general objective is to enable an efficient response to serious emerging and re-emerging infectious diseases with cross-border outbreak potential.
Partners: 38 in 22 EU Member States and 2 EEA/EFTA States
Budget: € 3.5 Mio (60% co-funding rate)
Duration: June 2015 – March 2019 (cost-neutral extension of 10 months).
- Publikācijas datums
- 2019. gada 30. janvāris