HaDEA has launched a new EU4Health call for tenders with the aim to:
- support capacity building activities,
- strengthen the skills of staff in public administration,
- bring together public sector expertise working on national digital health services.
The requested services include the development of a capacity building requirements’ catalogue, followed by the mapping of the current situation in EU countries. Finally, the tender shall design, create and implement expert visits programmes for staff working in the field of digital health. This will ensure a mutual learning exercise for training, exchange of best practices and knowledge among EU countries.
Duration of the contract: 48 months
Budget: €1 950 000.00
All interested parties are invited to send their applications by 13 May 2022 at 16h00 CEST.
- Data publikacji
- 29 marzec 2022
- Europejska Agencja Wykonawcza ds. Zdrowia i Cyfryzacji
- Programme Sector
- EUFundedHealthUnionPublic healthTendering