Four new topics are open for applications as part of the 2024 two-stage calls of Horizon Europe ‘Health’.
The topics are aimed at tackling diseases and reducing disease burden (under destination 3):
- HORIZON-HLTH-2024-DISEASE-03-08-two-stage - Comparative effectiveness research for healthcare interventions in areas of high public health need
- HORIZON-HLTH-2024-DISEASE-03-11-two-stage - Pandemic preparedness and response: Adaptive platform trials for pandemic preparedness
- HORIZON-HLTH-2024-DISEASE-03-13-two-stage - Validation of fluid-derived biomarkers for the prediction and prevention of brain disorders
- HORIZON-HLTH-2024-DISEASE-03-14-two-stage - Tackling high-burden for patients, under-researched medical conditions
The deadline to submit applications for the first stage is on 19 September 2023, 17:00 (CEST)
The deadline for the second stage is on 11 April 2024, 17:00 (CEST)
Under destination 3, a single-stage call is still open for applications:
- HORIZON-HLTH-2023-DISEASE-07-01- European Partnership on Rare Diseases
The deadline to submit applications is on 19 September 2023, 17:00 (CEST)
Do not miss the Info day on 1 June 2023, 09:00 (CEST). The event aims to inform (potential) applicants about topics included in the Cluster 1 'Health' work programme of 2024.
Horizon Europe is the research and innovation programme of the EU for the period 2021-2027. The aims of Cluster 1 ‘Health’ include improving and protecting the health and wellbeing of citizens of all ages by generating new knowledge, developing innovative solutions and integrating a gender perspective to prevent, diagnose, monitor, treat and cure diseases.
- Datum objave
- 21. travnja 2023.
- Europska izvršna agencija za zdravlje i digitalno gospodarstvo
- Programme Sector
- Horizon EuropeHorizon Europe Cluster 1: Health
- AWPCrisis preparednessDigital technologyEU financingEUFundedHealth dataHealthUnionInnovationMedical researchPharmaceutical industryProposalsPublic health