HaDEA has published a Prior Information Notice (PIN) for a call for tenders to be funded under the EU4Health 2022 Annual Work Programme.
Interested parties are invited to consult TED and e-Tendering for the possible publication of the contract notice and tender documents.
The purpose of the call is to design, develop and procure analytics for an IT platform that should:
- Pick up signals on health threats requiring Medical Countermeasures (MCM) response before they evolve into public health emergencies;
- Establish and regularly update a list of high-impact health threats requiring MCM preparedness;
- Provide an anticipatory threat assessment including response options for decision-making concerning MCM;
- Map the supply chain of critical MCM, detect and address MCM shortages, vulnerabilities and strategic dependencies.
Estimated budget: € 23 892 421
EU4Health, with a budget of €5.3 billion, is the fourth and largest of the EU health programmes. The EU4Health programme goes beyond an ambitious response to the COVID-19 crisis to address the resilience of European healthcare systems. The programme provides funding to national authorities, health organisations and other bodies through grants and public procurement, contributing to a healthier Europe.
HaDEA manages the vast majority of the total EU4Health budget and implements the programme by managing calls for proposals and tenders from 2021 to 2027.
- Publication date
- 24 February 2023
- European Health and Digital Executive Agency
- Programme Sector
- AWPDigital technologyEU financingEUCancerPlanEUFundedHealthUnionPrior Information NoticePublic healthTendering