HaDEA has published a Prior Information Notice (PIN) for a call for tenders to be funded under the EU4Health 2023 Annual Work Programme.
Interested parties are invited to consult TED and e-Tendering for the possible publication of the contract notice and tender documents.
The purpose of the call is to support the implementation of the tobacco control policies, more specifically to:
- Assess sensory profiles and, where appropriate, chemical properties of tobacco products concerning characterising flavours other than tobacco;
- Conduct a study on the optimisation and adaptation of methodologies and approaches.
Estimated budget: € 3 000 000 over 4 years
EU4Health, with a budget of €5.3 billion, is the fourth and largest of the EU health programmes. The EU4Health programme goes beyond an ambitious response to the COVID-19 crisis to address the resilience of European healthcare systems. The programme provides funding to national authorities, health organisations and other bodies through grants and public procurement, contributing to a healthier Europe.
HaDEA manages the vast majority of the total EU4Health budget and implements the programme by managing calls for proposals and tenders from 2021 to 2027.
- Datum der Veröffentlichung
- 9. Januar 2023
- Europäische Exekutivagentur für Gesundheit und Digitales
- Programme Sector
- AWPEUCancerPlanEUFundedHealthUnionPrior Information NoticePublic healthTendering