The second wave of calls for proposals under the Digital Europe 2021 and 2022 work programme has been launched and is now open for applications with a new deadline of 17 August 2022. An online information session on the application procedure will take place on 14 March 2022 from 10:00 to 13:15.
With a total budget of €87 million, the grants will fund projects covering six topics.
The four topics under the call ‘DIGITAL-2022-DEPLOY-02’ have an available budget of €58 million and comprise the following:
- European Blockchain Services Infrastructure – Deployment of services;
- Blockchain Standardisation;
- European Digital Identity Framework (support to the implementation of the European Digital Identity Framework and the implementation of the Once Only System under the Single Digital Gateway Regulation);
- Security (law enforcement) – AI based pilots.
The topic under the call ‘DIGITAL-2022-TRAINING-02’ has an available budget of €25 million and consists of the following:
- Advanced Digital Skills Short term training courses.
The topic under the call ‘DIGITAL-2022-CULTURAL-02’ has an available budget of €4 million and consists of the following:
- Data for Cultural Heritage.
For more information about the calls please check the dedicated page on HaDEA’s website.
- Press release on the Directorate-General for Communications Networks, Content and Technology’s website
The Digital Europe Programme (DEP) will build on and continue to support the work of SICs which has already been carried out under the Connecting Europe Facility Telecom programme between 2015 and 2021. DEP aims to build the strategic digital capacities of the EU and to facilitate the wide deployment of digital technologies. With an overall budget of €7.5 billion, out of which €0.8 billion is managed by HaDEA, the programme will support investments in the following sectors:
- High Performance Computing
- Cloud, data and Artificial Intelligence
- Advanced digital skills
- Accelerating best use of technologies
HaDEA manages actions under Cloud, data and Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Digital Skills and Accelerating best use of technologies.
- Data publikacji
- 22 lutego 2022
- Europejska Agencja Wykonawcza ds. Zdrowia i Cyfryzacji
- Programme Sector
- Digital Europe Programme
- Digital technologyDigital transformationEUFundedProposals