HaDEA has recently published Prior Information Notices for calls for tenders to be funded under the EU4Health 2021 Annual Work Programme.
Interested parties are invited to consult TED and eTendering for the possible publication of the contract notice and tender documents.
The subject of this call for tenders is to support the activities of EU/EEA National Immunisation Technical Advisory Groups (NITAG) by:
- Conducting 16 systematic reviews or rapid literature reviews of scientific evidence in the area of vaccines and/or EU/EEA vaccination programmes, including COVID-19;
- Preparing and executing the on-line training on methodologies for assessing evidence review, synthesis, evaluation and transformation into technical documents/guidance;
- Carrying out capacity-building activities to strengthen the collaboration.
It will support EU Member States in their decision-making on national vaccination plans, including COVID-19 vaccines and any adaptations of those vaccines due to the emergence of SARS-CoV-2 variants.
Estimated maximum budget: 2 000 000.00 EUR
The subject of this call for tenders is to provide logistic, administrative and secretarial support related to the tasks of the functioning of the European Reference Networks system, eHealth Network, and the European Health Data Space.
In particular, the contractor will assist with and take care of the logistics needed for the meetings of the Board of Member States (BoMS), the ERN-Coordinators’ group (ERN-CG), and their Working Groups; as well as the eHealth Network, its subgroups, the eHMSEG, and EHDS.
It will support the implementation of Articles 12-14 of Directive 2011/24/EU on patients' rights in cross-border healthcare.
Estimated maximum budget: 680 000.00 EUR
The subject of this call for tenders is to perform independent Assessments or Evaluations of European Reference Networks (ERNs) and of Healthcare Providers (HCPs) members of such ERNs.
It will support the implementation of Article 12 of Directive 2011/24/EU on patients' rights in cross-border healthcare.
These assessments will be carried out through the signature of a multiple framework contract with reopening of competition.
Estimated maximum budget: 10 000 000.00 EUR
- Datum der Veröffentlichung
- 10 Januar 2022
- Europäische Exekutivagentur für Gesundheit und Digitales | Generaldirektion Gesundheit und Lebensmittelsicherheit
- Programme Sector