- Date de publication
- 15 décembre 2022
- Date de début
- Modèle de date limite
- Étape unique
- Date limite
- 16 mars 2023, 17 h 00 (CET)
- Programme de financement
- Programme Sector
- AWPEU financingEUFundedHealthUnionMedical researchProposalsPublic health
HaDEA has relaunched a call for proposals under the EU4Health 2022 Annual Work Programme.
‘Call for proposals to support Member States and other relevant actors to implement relevant results of innovative public health research in relation to vaccination against COVID-19’
The call includes:
- Mapping public health evidence and research results on COVID-19 large-scale vaccination that could be relevant for uptake;
- Identifying challenges and assess solutions based on country-specific factors;
- Developing implementation plans based on the current pandemic context or future health crises;
- Implementing the pilot activities in volunteering EU countries (e.g. training programmes for health professionals, awareness-raising campaigns to tackle vaccine hesitancy, health preparedness training programmes, infrastructure initiatives, dedicated events for the exchange of good practices, risk communication and community engagement etc.);
- Identifying successful pilot activities that have a robust sustainability plan for continued implementation.
This action supports the policy priority to respond to the COVID-19 crisis and implements the EU4Health Programme’s general objective of protecting people in the Union from serious cross-border health threats.