- Tähtaja mudel
- 26. september 2023, 17:00 (CEST)
- Programme Sector
- Digital Europe Programme
- AWPDigital technologyDigital transformationEU financingEUFundedProposals
- To enable sharing of key product related information that are essential for products’ sustainability and circularity, including those specified in Annex III of ESPR proposal, across all the relevant economic actors. Consequently, to accelerate the transition to circular economy, boosting material and energy efficiency, extending products lifetimes and optimizing products design, manufacturing, use and end of life handling.
- To provide new business opportunities to economic actors through circular value retention and optimisation (for example product-as-a-service activities, improved repair, servicing, remanufacturing, and recycling) based on improved access to data;
- To help consumers in making sustainable choices; and
- To allow authorities to verify compliance with legal obligations.
- Deployed and validated at scale and real life setting Digital Product Passports in at least two value chains.
- Report on further needs for standardisation and specifications to ensure interoperability, security and acceptance by all the stakeholders.
- Recommendations based on the lessons learnt for the deployments of DPP in other value chains.