- digital technology
- keskiviikko 31. toukokuuta 2023 klo 08:30 - torstai 1. kesäkuuta 2023 klo 18:00 (CEST)
Submarine Networks EMEA is the leading annual subsea connectivity event in the region, bringing together 800 senior leaders from the global subsea market for two days of learning, collaboration and networking. In addition to offering plenty of networking opportunities, attendees will be able to enjoy thought-leading panels, technical presentations, workshops and cable project and connectivity hub updates.
HaDEA will have a stand showcasing funded projects and providing information on how to apply for funding to potentials applicants. The European Commission will be part of two panels on the first day of the event.
The projects that will be promoted at the event are the following:
Works (Total EU contribution: €64.4 million)
- Build the future Canary Islands submarine cable connection
- LDV - Interconnection and Colocation Center
- Digital Gateway between the Atlantic and the Mediterranean
- Submarine cable connecting Mauritania to Portugal and Europe
- Submarine cable system between Gran Canaria, Lanzarote and Fuerteventura in Canary Islands
- Submarine cable between Marseille (France) and Bizerte (Tunisia).
Studies (Total EU contribution: €17.6 million)
- Portugal Ireland Spain Connecting Europe Subsea
- Black Sea Landing Point
- Tusass Connect 1
- Resilient Stockholm Archipelago Backbone
- Study to deploy new submarine cables in Canary Islands
- West European Coast Festoon
- Planning of development of the autonomous digital backbone and connecting Europe with global strategic partners