The 4th Call for proposals under the Digital Europe Work Programme 2023-2024 is now published on the Funding and Tender Portal with an opening date of 11 of May 2023.
With a total budget of €48,2 million, HaDEA will manage the following topics:
Specific Objective 2 “Cloud, Data and Artificial Intelligence”
- DIGITAL-2023-CLOUD-DATA-04-DIGIPASS: Digital Product Passport (DPP). €6 million
Specific Objective 4 "Advanced Digital Skills"
- DIGITAL-2023-SKILLS-04-SEMICONDUCTORS: Reinforcing Skills in semiconductors. €10 million
- DIGITAL-2023-SKILLS-04-BOOSTINGDIGIT: Boosting digital skills of young pupils, in particular girls. €6 million
Specific Objective 5 “Accelerating the best use of technologies”
- DIGITAL-2023-DEPLOY-04-NETWORK-OF-SICs: Network of Safer Internet Centres (SICs). €16,2 million
- DIGITAL-2023-DEPLOY-04-EDMO-HUBS: European Digital Media Observatory (EDMO) - National and multinational hubs. €10 million
The deadline to submit applications for this call is 26 September 2023 at 17:00 Brussels time.
The Digital Europe Programme (DEP)aims to build the strategic digital capacities of the EU and to facilitate the wide deployment of digital technologies. With an overall budget of €7.5 billion, out of which €0.8 billion is managed by HaDEA, the programme will support investments in the following sectors:
- High Performance Computing
- Cloud, data and Artificial Intelligence
- Advanced digital skills
- Accelerating best use of technologies
- Publication date
- 2 May 2023
- European Health and Digital Executive Agency
- Programme Sector
- Digital Europe Programme
- AWPDigital technologyDigital transformationEU financingEUFundedProposals