The Commission has launched a call for evidence to develop and finetune the initiative on a comprehensive approach to mental health. This initiative demonstrates how:
- Action at EU level can help promote good mental health and prevent, mitigate and respond to mental health challenges;
- Mental health considerations should be factored into a wide variety of resilient EU and national policies for the benefit of people across the EU.
The goal of the initiative is to support EU countries, stakeholders and citizens by providing a prevention-oriented approach based on incorporating mental health in all policies.
All interested parties are invited to provide their input until 15 February 2023.
- Datum der Veröffentlichung
- 23. Januar 2023
- Europäische Exekutivagentur für Gesundheit und Digitales
- Programme Sector
- EU financingEUCancerPlanEUFundedEventHealthUnionPublic health