HaDEA has launched a new call for tenders, which will support Substances of Human Origin (SoHO) Competent Authorities with staff training and networking.
The aim of the call is to:
- Increase and standardise the competence of inspectors and assessors in this sector across the EU;
- Build a network of senior inspectors and assessors.
This will facilitate joint inspections, joint assessment of preparation processes and peer audits among EU countries as well as reinforce trust between them in the area of SoHO.
Duration of the contract: 36 months
Estimated total value: € 2 000 000
All interested parties are invited to send their applications by 17 June 2022, 16:00 (CEST).
- Datum der Veröffentlichung
- 10. Mai 2022
- Europäische Exekutivagentur für Gesundheit und Digitales
- Programme Sector
- EUFundedHealthUnionPublic healthTendering