- Publication date
- 15 June 2023
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- 17 October 2023, 17:00 (CEST)
- Programme Sector
- AWPCrisis preparednessDigital technologyDigital transformationEU financingEUCancerPlanEUFundedHealth dataHealth preparednessHealthUnionPharmaceutical industryProposalsPublic health
HaDEA has published 12 calls for proposals under the 2023 EU4Health Work Programme.
The topics, numbered from PJ-01 to PJ-12, include healthcare access, mental health, NCDs, cancer, Substances of Human Origin and medical devices.
The calls have a total budget of €19 960 000.
- EU4H-2023-PJ-01: Supporting access to medical devices for cross border health threats (HERA)
- EU4H-2023-PJ-02: Supporting stakeholders on the prevention of NCDs in the area of chronic respiratory diseases
- EU4H-2023-PJ-03: Preventing NCDs in the area of mental health including actions supporting vulnerable population groups, such as migrants, refugees, Roma people and displaced people from Ukraine
- EU4H-2023-PJ-04: Preventing NCDs in the area of dementia and other neurological disorders
- EU4H-2023-PJ-05: Supporting the implementation of the strategic agenda for medical ionising radiation applications (SAMIRA) – organisation of clinical audit campaigns as a tool to improve quality and safety of medical applications of ionising radiation
- Action grants on mental health challenges for cancer patients and survivors:
- Action grants on the safety and quality of new Substances of Human Origin (Breast milk, faecal microbiota transplants)
- EU4H-2023-PJ-10: Action grants on Facilitating Organ Paired Exchange
- EU4H-2023-PJ-11: Program on orphan medical devices, in particular targeting paediatric patients
- EU4H-2023-PJ-12: Action grants to contribute to the organisations of conference and events
The deadline for applications is on 17 October 2023, 17:00 (CET).
A dedicated info session took place on 30 June 2023.