- Publication date
- 25 November 2022
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- 31 January 2023, 17:00 (CET)
- Programme Sector
- EU financingEUFundedHealthUnionMedical researchProposals
HaDEA has launched a call for proposals for operating grants under the EU4Health programme, aimed at non-governmental organisations (NGOs).
The call for operating grants is the first action launched by HaDEA under the 2023 EU4Health work programme which was adopted by the European Commission on 21 November 2022.
EU4H-2023-OG: Open call for proposals for operating grants to non-governmental organisations: financial contribution to the functioning of health non-governmental bodies implementing one or more specific objectives of Regulation 2021/522
Through the operating grants, the non-profit organisations will work to:
- Increase health literacy and health promotion,
- Cooperate with International Organisations (IOs) and civil society,
- Optimise healthcare activities and practices by providing feedback,
- Further facilitate communication with patients.
Budget: €9 million
An info session took place on 13 December 2022.