- Publication date
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- 23 January 2024, 17:00 (CET)
- Programme Sector
- Digital Europe Programme
- Digital technologyDigital transformationEU financingProposals
The objective is to develop a trusted and secure common European data space for tourism, which will provide the ecosystem with access to information, with an impact on productivity, greening and sustainability, innovative business models and upskilling. It will give the possibility of aligning offers to tourists’ expectations, adapting service proposals to new tourist groups, predicting a high influx of tourists, and thus allow planning of resources more efficiently, and creating new business opportunities.
The data space for tourism will be closely connected to other sectoral data spaces, such as the data space for cultural heritage. The work will build on the outcome of the two preparatory actions selected in the previous WP.
- Infrastructure for the Tourism Data Space.
- Connections between relevant local and national data ecosystems and initiatives at EU level.
- Establish connections with other sectoral data spaces.
- Guidance/training documents to involve stakeholders in sharing data.
- Exploitation of available data for better interconnection, exchange of information and reuse.
- Once the data space is operational, regular updates on usage data and troubleshooting.