- Publication date
- 07 December 2022
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline dates
- Funding programme
- European Health and Digital Executive Agency
- Programme Sector
- Horizon EuropeHorizon Europe Cluster 4: Industry
- EUFundedIndustrial researchProposals
Destination 2 'Increased autonomy in key strategic value chains for resilient industry’ is out. This destination will enhance the flexibility of the EU’s industrial base, and increase its resilience by reducing EU dependencies on third countries for critical raw materials and technologies.
HaDEA manages the following two-stage calls, distributed as follows:
Strategic Innovation Markets driven by Advanced Materials
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-RESILIENCE-01-32: Bioinspired and biomimetic materials for sustainable textiles (IA).
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-RESILIENCE-01-33: Smart sensors for the Electronic Appliances market (RIA).
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-RESILIENCE-01-34: Advanced (nano and bio-based) materials for Sustainable Agriculture (RIA).
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-RESILIENCE-01-37: Advanced materials for magnets in applications for the New Energies Market (RIA).
The Horizon Europe Info Days on Cluster 4 - Digital, Industry and Space, will take place on 12, 13 and 14 December 2022. The topics of this destination will be discussed on 12 December 2022, from 14.50 to 15.10 (CET).