- Publication date
- 7 December 2022
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- 20 April 2023, 17:00 (CEST)
- Funding programme
- European Health and Digital Executive Agency
- Programme Sector
- Horizon EuropeHorizon Europe Cluster 4: Industry
- EUFundedIndustrial researchProposals
Destination 2 'Increased autonomy in key strategic value chains for resilient industry’ is out. This destination will enhance the flexibility of the EU’s industrial base, and increase its resilience by reducing EU dependencies on third countries for critical raw materials and technologies.
HaDEA manages the following calls, distributed as follows:
Improving the resilience and preparedness of EU businesses, especially SMEs and Startups
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-RESILIENCE-01-42: Boosting generation and diffusion of advanced technologies in SMEs based on a supply chain model (CSA).
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-RESILIENCE-01-44: Affordable Housing District Demonstrator (IA).
Safe and Sustainable by Design (SSbD) chemicals and materials
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-RESILIENCE-01-21: Innovative methods for safety and sustainability assessments of chemicals and materials (RIA).
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-RESILIENCE-01-22: Integrated approach for impact assessment of safe and sustainable chemicals and materials (RIA).
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-RESILIENCE-01-23: Computational models for the development of safe and sustainable by design chemicals and materials (RIA).
Raw Materials for EU strategic autonomy and successful transition to a climate-neutral and circular economy
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-RESILIENCE-01-02: Innovative technologies for sustainable and decarbonised extraction (RIA).
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-RESILIENCE-01-03: Technologies for processing and refining of critical raw materials (IA).
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-RESILIENCE-01-05: Recycling technologies for critical raw materials from EoL products (IA).
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-RESILIENCE-01-06: Earth Observation platform, products and services for raw materials (IA).
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-RESILIENCE-01-07: Expert network on Critical raw materials (CSA).
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-RESILIENCE-01-09: Recyclability and resource efficiency of Rare Earth based magnets (IA).
Strategic Innovation Markets driven by Advanced Materials
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-RESILIENCE-01-39: Coordination and knowledge sharing across materials development communities by digital technologies (CSA).
Find the two-stage calls under this destination managed by HaDEA here.
The Horizon Europe Info Days on Cluster 4 - Digital, Industry and Space, will take place on 12, 13 and 14 December 2022. The topics of this destination will be discussed on 12 December 2022, from 15.10 to 17.30 (CET).