- Publication date
- 7 December 2022
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- 29 March 2023, 17:00 (CEST)
- Funding programme
- European Health and Digital Executive Agency
- Programme Sector
- Horizon EuropeHorizon Europe Cluster 4: IndustryHorizon Europe Cluster 4: Digital
- Digital technologyDigital transformationEUFundedProposals
Destination 4 'Digital & emerging technologies for competitiveness and fit for the green deal’ is out. This destination will build on EU strengths in low-power consumption and ultra-secure digital components.
HaDEA manages 5 out of 14 calls of this destination, distributed as follows:
European Innovation Leadership in Photonics
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01-51: Pervasive photonics - multi-technology integration for digital infrastructure, sensors and internet of things (Photonics partnership) (RIA).
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01-53: Versatile light sources and systems as tools for manufacturing and medical application (Photonics Partnership) (RIA).
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01-57: Advanced imaging and sensing technologies (IA) (Photonics Partnership).
AI, Data and Robotics
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01-01: Novel paradigms and approaches, towards AI-driven autonomous robots (AI, data and robotics partnership) (RIA).
European leadership in Emerging and Enabling Technologies
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01-12: Adaptive multi-scale modelling and characterisation suites from lab to production (RIA).
The Horizon Europe Info Days on Cluster 4 - Digital, Industry and Space, will take place on 12, 13 and 14 December 2022. The topics of this destination will be discussed on 13 December at 15.05 (CET).