- Publication date
- 07 December 2022
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- Funding programme
- European Health and Digital Executive Agency
- Programme Sector
- Horizon EuropeHorizon Europe Cluster 4: Space
Destination 5 'Open strategic autonomy in developing, deploying and using global space-based infrastructures, services, applications and data’ is out. This destination will reinforce European independent capacity to access space, securing the autonomy of supply for critical technologies and equipment, and fostering the EU's space sector competitiveness.
HaDEA manages the following areas, distributed as follows:
Foster competitiveness of space systems
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-SPACE-01-11: End-to-end Earth observation systems and associated services.
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-SPACE-01-12: Future Space Ecosystem and Enabling Technologies.
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-SPACE-01-13: Future Space Ecosystem: Management and Coordination Activity.
Reinforce EU capacity to access to space
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-SPACE-01-21: Low cost high thrust propulsion for European strategic space launchers - technologies maturation including ground system tests.
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-SPACE-01-22: New space transportation solutions and services.
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-SPACE-01-23: Modern, flexible and efficient European test, production and launch facilities.
Innovative space capabilities: Quantum
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-SPACE-01-62: Quantum Communication Technologies for space systems.
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-SPACE-01-63: Quantum Space Gravimetry Phase-A Study.
Evolution of services: Copernicus
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-SPACE-01-31: Copernicus for Atmosphere and Climate Change, including CO2.
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-SPACE-01-32: Copernicus for Emergency Management.
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-SPACE-01-33: Copernicus in-situ component.
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-SPACE-01-34: Copernicus for Marine Environment Monitoring.
Targeted and strategic actions supporting the EU space sector
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-SPACE-01-71: Scientific exploitation of space data.
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-SPACE-01-72: Space technologies for European non-dependence and competitiveness.
The Horizon Europe Info Days on Cluster 4 - Digital, Industry and Space, will take place on 12, 13 and 14 December. The topics of this destination will be discussed on 13 December 2022, from 9.00 to 11.45 (CET).