- Publication date
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- Funding programme
- Programme Sector
- Connecting Europe Facility 2
- Digital technologyDigital transformationEUFundedProposals
This CSA will prepare the future works project(s) by identifying the most appropriate cases to be funded and by delivering the building blocks (such as governance, detailed design, etc.) needed for immediate deployment of the cross-border infrastructure within the works project(s). It will consist of four stages and it should last 27 months. These four stages include:
- Exploratory study to prepare the baseline and identify and shortlist lead use cases in energy, mobility and cross-sector energy/mobility (5 months);
- Feasibility study for the shortlisted cases (7 months);
- Detailed preparations for the shortlisted cases (9 months); and
- Assistance to projects coming from the first call for works (6 months).
Under guidance of the Commission (The Directorates-General for Communications Networks, Content and Technology (co-ordination), for Energy and for Mobility and Transport), the successful applicants will co-operate closely with the relevant national and EU authorities, as well as associations and multipliers across the relevant sectors.