- Publication date
- 15 September 2022
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- Funding programme
- Programme Sector
- AWPEUCancerPlanEUFundedHealthUnionProposalsPublic health
HaDEA published four calls for proposals under the EU4Health 2022 Annual Work Programme.
The topics, numbered from PJ-11 to PJ-15, focus on cancer, non-communicable diseases (NCDs) and public procurement in the health sector.
- EU4H-2022-PJ-11: Call for proposals on NCDs – cardiovascular diseases and diabetes, budget: € 5 million
- EU4H-2022-PJ-12:Call for proposals on cancer and other NCDs prevention – action on health determinants, budget: € 11 million
- EU4H-2022-PJ-14: Call for proposals to support the roll-out of the second cohort of the inter-speciality cancer training programme, budget: € 7 million
The deadline for these calls is 28 February 2023.
- EU4H-2022-PJ-15: Call for proposals to support structured dialogue at national or regional level on public procurement in the health sector – HERA, budget: € 5 million
The deadline for this call is 21 February 2023.
A dedicated info session took place on 19 October 2022.