The conference aims to :
- Move towards an innovative cross-sectoral comprehensive framework to reduce childhood obesity that can contribute to upcoming European policies to reduce childhood obesity.
- Promote the dissemination and joint learning of effective experiences and best practices in reducing childhood obesity and promoting healthy lifestyles for children and adolescents in the 21st century.
- Advance in the creation of a large European alliance of multiple stakeholders for the reduction of childhood obesity, involving institutional, scientific, and social agents.
- health care industry
- Monday 16 October 2023, 15:00 - Tuesday 17 October 2023, 17:15 (CEST)
- Palma, Illes Balears , Spain
- Live streaming available