The IEEE International Conference on Cloud Networking takes place every year in the campus of Stevens Institute of Technology, New York, from 1 to 3 November. It highlights topics that are part of the political priorities within the European Digital Strategy, such as the EC Cloud Strategy.
Learn what HaDEA-managed projects are doing in the field of cloud and edge computing:
- CHARITY is working to leverage the benefits of intelligent, autonomous orchestration of cloud, edge, and network resources to counter the obstacles that impact the user experiences. It aims at delivering a superior quality of experience to multiple classes of XR services and a facilitating environment for XR developers. A final prototype will be available in Spring 2024.
CHARITY is co-organising a workshop on Intelligent Cloud Continuum for B5G Service on 3 November at 10.20 UTC-5. Dr. Luis Rosa will participate in the workshop session 2 ‘Cloud Native Beyond 5G System’ and will give a keynote speech about the project on ‘Cloud For Holography and Augmented Reality’.
- DataCloud is creating a toolbox of approaches and tools for data processing with a focus on digital marketing, media, electronic healthcare, and manufacturing. The project has delivered five business cases, with technical and market requirements. The toolbox and business cases are currently being tested and will be operational by 2024.
- AC3 is developing an agile framework to efficiently manage data in the cloud-edge computing continuum. The envisaged framework will play a critical role in increasing service scalability, agility, and effectiveness. With a microservice architecture, it will be able to adapt to different network contexts and events, such as lack of resources, data deluge or movement of data sources.
Horizon 2020 was the EU’s multiannual funding programme between 2014 and 2020. H2020 provided Research and Innovation (R&I) funding for multi-national collaboration projects alongside individual researchers and SMEs via special funding instruments. Horizon 2020 is being continued by the Horizon Europe Programme, which will run until 2027.
The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers brings the latest from the research and academic community. It includes a broad program of papers and presentations on the latest technology developments and innovations in the fields and disciplines that drive the utility and vitality of IoT solutions and applications.
- Publication date
- 31 October 2023
- European Health and Digital Executive Agency
- Programme Sector
- Horizon Europe Cluster 4: Digital
- Digital technologyDigital transformationEUFundedEvent