HaDEA has published Prior Information Notices (PINs) for two calls for tenders to be funded under the EU4Health 2023 Annual Work Programme.
Interested parties are invited to consult TED and e-Tendering for the possible publication of the contract notice and tender documents.
HADEA/2023/OP/0025 – PIN MyHealth@EU Infrastructure: Organisation and implementation of training activities on the legal framework, deployment, functioning and future development
The purpose of the call is to:
- Prepare, plan and structure the training programmes and materials on the legal framework, deployment, functioning and evolvement of MyHealth@EU infrastructure, which is the cross-border digital infrastructure for the exchange of health data;
- Execute trainings;
- Prepare and provide eLearning materials.
Estimated budget: € 500 000
HADEA/2023/OP/0024 – PIN Support capacity building on secondary use of health data in scope of the European Health Data Space (EHDS)
The capacity building activities target staff in health data access bodies (HDABs) and people with a platform to reach out to stakeholders engaged on secondary use of health data (EHDS2 ambassadors).
The purpose of the call is to strengthen and standardise their skills through knowledge creation, transfer, and best practices exchange among EU countries, on five digital business capabilities, all of which are crucial for the secondary use of health data.
The requested services include the:
- Preparation of training materials and delivery of trainings;
- Preparation of materials to support local implementations;
- Verification and monitoring of local implementations.
Estimated budget: € 1 500 000
The estimated date of publication of the calls is end of June 2023.
EU4Health, with a budget of €5.3 billion, is the fourth and largest of the EU health programmes. The EU4Health programme goes beyond an ambitious response to the COVID-19 crisis to address the resilience of European healthcare systems. The programme provides funding to national authorities, health organisations and other bodies through grants and public procurement, contributing to a healthier Europe.
HaDEA manages the vast majority of the total EU4Health budget and implements the programme by managing calls for proposals and tenders from 2021 to 2027.
- Publication date
- 30 May 2023
- European Health and Digital Executive Agency
- Programme Sector
- AWPEUFundedHealth dataHealthUnionPrior Information NoticePublic healthTendering