HaDEA has published a call for proposals on cancer research to support the EU Cancer Mission.
The four topics under the call are numbered from 01-01 to 01-04:
- HORIZON-MISS-2023-CANCER-01-01 - Addressing poorly-understood tumour-host interactions to enhance immune system-centred treatment and care interventions in childhood, adolescent, adult and elderly cancer patients
- HORIZON-MISS-2023-CANCER-01-02 - Enhance primary cancer prevention through sustainable behavioural change
- HORIZON-MISS-2023-CANCER-01-03 - Pragmatic clinical trials on minimally invasive diagnostics
- HORIZON-MISS-2023-CANCER-01-04 - Establish best practices and tools to improve the quality of life for childhood cancer patients, survivors and their families in European regions
The deadline for all four topics is 12 April 2023, 17:00(CEST).
Horizon Europe is the research and innovation programme of the EU for the period 2021-2027.
The goal of the Mission on Cancer is to improve the lives of more than 3 million people by 2030, through prevention, cure and for those affected by cancer including their families, to live longer and better.
- Publication date
- 20 January 2023
- European Health and Digital Executive Agency
- Programme Sector
- Horizon EuropeHorizon Europe Cluster 1: Health
- AWPEU financingEUCancerPlanEUFundedHealthUnionMedical researchProposalsPublic health