The 4th European Conference on Connected and Automated Driving (EUCAD2023) organised by the European Commission, together with the European Partnership on Connected, Cooperative and Automated Mobility (CCAM) and the FAME project takes place in Brussels on 3 and 4 May 2023. The conference is held as a physical event and it can be followed online here.
EUCAD2023 will gather political leaders from the European Commission and EU countries with European and international high-level representatives of industry, academia, and road authorities to discuss the deployment of smart, inclusive and sustainable mobility solutions.
HaDEA manages the following Horizon 2020 project which tested its developments in the automotive and railway sectors. Discover the project’s achievements below:
- UP2DATE elaborated a new paradigm for safety and security (SASE) software updates of the Mixed-Criticality Cyber-Physical Systems (MCCPS). Two cases of such novelty architecture have been tested by the consortium of knowledge generators, technology integrators as well as end users of automotive and railway sectors. Most relevant processes of this demonstrator, that served to evaluate UP2DATE project results and objectives, are shown in next demonstration video.
In addition, 15 projects were awarded EU funding under the first call for proposals of the Connecting Europe Facility Programme – Digital (CEF Digital), to accelerate the deployment of 5G connectivity infrastructures along the main transport paths throughout Europe. The results will be presented on the second day of the conference.
Horizon 2020 was the EU’s multiannual funding programme between 2014 and 2020. H2020 provided Research and Innovation (R&I) funding for multi-national collaboration projects alongside individual researchers and SMEs via special funding instruments. Horizon 2020 was continued by the Horizon Europe Programme, which will run until 2027
- Datum der Veröffentlichung
- 3. Mai 2023
- Europäische Exekutivagentur für Gesundheit und Digitales
- Programme Sector
- Horizon EuropeHorizon Europe Cluster 4: DigitalConnecting Europe Facility 2
- Digital technologyDigital transformationEU financingEUFundedEvent