STAD in Europe project (communities preventing alcohol related harm), funded by the third EU Health Programme published articles in scientific journals.
- ‘High levels of alcohol intoxication and strong support for restrictive alcohol policies among music festival visitors’
- ‘Public opinion on alcohol consumption and intoxication at Swedish professional football events’
- ‘Overserving and Allowed Entry of Obviously Alcohol-Intoxicated Spectators at Sporting Events’, pp 444–452,
- ‘Alcohol intoxication at Swedish football matches: A study using biological sampling to assess blood alcohol concentration levels among spectators’
- ‘Alcohol prevention at sporting events: study protocol for a quasi-experimental control group study’
- Publication date
- 20 December 2020