The following call for proposals under the EU4Health 2022 Annual Work Programme is closing soon:
EU4H-2022-PJ-5 - ‘Call for proposals to support Member States and other relevant actors to implement relevant results of innovative public health research in relation to vaccination against COVID-19’
The call includes:
- Mapping public health evidence and research results on COVID-19 large-scale vaccination that could be relevant for uptake;
- Identifying challenges and assess solutions based on country-specific factors;
- Developing implementation plans based on the current pandemic context or future health crises;
- Implementing the pilot activities in volunteering EU countries (e.g. training programmes for health professionals, awareness-raising campaigns to tackle vaccine hesitancy, health preparedness training programmes, infrastructure initiatives, dedicated events for the exchange of good practices, risk communication and community engagement etc.);
- Identifying successful pilot activities that have a robust sustainability plan for continued implementation.
This action supports the policy priority to respond to the COVID-19 crisis and implements the EU4Health Programme’s general objective of protecting people in the Union from serious cross-border health threats.
Submit your applications by 16 March 2023 17:00 (CET)
More information is available on the call web page
HaDEA organised an info session about this call on 17 January 2023.
EU4Health, with a budget of €5.3 billion, is the fourth and largest of the EU health programmes. The EU4Health programme goes beyond an ambitious response to the COVID-19 crisis to address the resilience of European healthcare systems. The programme provides funding to national authorities, health organisations and other bodies through grants and public procurement, contributing to a healthier Europe.
HaDEA manages the vast majority of the total EU4Health budget and implements the programme by managing calls for proposals and tenders from 2021 to 2027.
- Publication date
- 15 December 2022 (Last updated on: 6 March 2023)
- European Health and Digital Executive Agency
- Programme Sector
- AWPEUFundedHealthUnionProposalsPublic health