HaDEA published a service contract to develop a ‘Study on Guidance on Methodologies to Assess the Performance of Vaccination Programmes’.
In a nutshell, the objectives of this call are:
- To carry out a mapping of existing methodologies to monitor the performance of all vaccination programmes in EU countries;
- To develop a set of recommendations with a view to improving the identified methodologies;
- To organise a one-day conference with all EU competent national authorities;
- To finalise the set of recommendations, translate these in EU languages and disseminate these across all EU countries.
Duration of the contract: 18 months
Estimated total value: €750 000
All interested parties are invited to send their applications by 25 April 2022, 16:00 (CET).
Please note that a Corrigendum has been published on the procurement documents and submission language.
- Programme Sector
- HealthUnionPublic healthTendering