HaDEA has launched a call for tenders "Service contract to design, develop, deliver and maintain the European Health Emergency Response Authority (HERA) Advanced Technology for Health INtelligence and Action IT System (ATHINA)".
The contractor will:
1. Develop and maintain the platform, including a survey module and case management modules in the fields of public health (PH) and medical countermeasures (MCM);
2. Conduct functional analysis of the other ATHINA modules on information systems linking, threat assessment, simulation and analytics, and emergency response;
3. Provide market analytics on medical countermeasures and public health intelligence.
Estimated budget: € 23 900 000
The tender is mostly targeted at IT companies, IT solution services, data analytics organisations, universities active in the field of public health, medical countermeasures and crisis preparedness.
NB: Deadline extension - All interested parties are invited to send their applications by 4 July 2023 17:00 (CEST).
For more information about the call, don't miss the info day on 5 June 2023.
EU4Health, with a budget of €5.3 billion, is the fourth and largest of the EU health programmes. The EU4Health programme goes beyond an ambitious response to the COVID-19 crisis to address the resilience of European healthcare systems. The programme provides funding to national authorities, health organisations and other bodies through grants and public procurement, contributing to a healthier Europe.
HaDEA manages the vast majority of the total EU4Health budget and implements the programme by managing calls for proposals and tenders from 2021 to 2027.
- Publication date
- 25 April 2023 (Last updated on: 13 June 2023)
- European Health and Digital Executive Agency
- Programme Sector
- AWPCrisis preparednessDigital technologyEUFundedHealth dataHealth preparednessHealthUnionPublic healthPublic procurementTendering