HaDEA has published a call for tenders for a service contract that aims to:
- identify physical, practical and administrative obstacles to vaccination;
- assess to what extent these obstacles have a negative impact on vaccination coverage rates;
- identify best practices developed by EU countries
- organise on-site visits to these EU countries and pilot best practices
- develop recommendations to help EU countries overcome obstacles to vaccination.
Duration of the contract: 36 months
Estimated total value €5 250 000.00
All interested parties are invited to send their applications by 21 March 2022, 16:00 (CET).
- Date de publication
- 13 janvier 2022
- Agence exécutive européenne pour la santé et le numérique | Direction générale de la santé et de la sécurité alimentaire
- Programme Sector
- Public healthTendering