On 14 January 2022, the Commission adopted the annual EU4Health work programme setting out the priorities and actions for the year, including resource allocation for the implementation of the EU4Health Programme.
In order to present the procedure for Nongovernmental Organisations (NGOs) operating grants under the EU4Health 2022 Annual Work programme, the European Commission and HaDEA organised a dedicated info session. The event took place online on 20 January 2022, 14:30 - 17:00 CET.
Access the recordings
Access the presentations
- EU4Health Programme for the Union’s action in the field of health under the MFF 2021-2027
- Health systems, medical products and innovation innovation
- Public Health
- Administrative aspects of Operating Grants
- Financial management of Operating Grants
- Q&A Call for Operating Grants
- Publication date
- 19 January 2022
- European Health and Digital Executive Agency | Directorate-General for Health and Food Safety
- Programme Sector
- HealthUnionInfo dayPublic health