HaDEA has launched a new call for tenders to provide services to support the actions in the field of tobacco control at EU level.
The objectives of this call include the support to the implementation and further development of the EU's tobacco control policy and legislation and actions further outlined in Europe's Beating Cancer Plan.
The services should take into account progress concerning internationally agreed standards for tobacco and related products and take stock of recent and new technical developments in the field of tobacco and related products.
The tenderer must:
- prove capacity in the field of public health and tobacco control
- prove experience with management and coordination of EU-wide projects in the area of public health
- have experience with the drafting of studies/scientific reports in the field of health in English
- provide a core team experienced in project management, drafting of studies/scientific reports in English, data protection and experience with implementation of EU data rules, as well as experts in the area of tobacco and public health
Estimated total value: € 3 million.
NB: The deadline has been extended. All interested parties are invited to send their applications by 14 October 2022, 16:00 (CET).
EU4Health, with a budget of €5.3 billion, is the fourth and largest of the EU health programmes. The EU4Health programme goes beyond an ambitious response to the COVID-19 crisis to address the resilience of European healthcare systems. The programme provides funding to national authorities, health organisations and other bodies through grants and public procurement, contributing to a healthier Europe.
HaDEA manages €4.7 billion of the total EU4Health budget and implements the programme by managing calls for proposals and tenders from 2021 to 2027.
- Publication date
- 25 August 2022
- European Health and Digital Executive Agency
- Programme Sector
- EUCancerPlanHealthUnionPublic healthTendering