HaDEA has recently opened three calls for tenders under the EU4Health programme:
- HADEA/2023/OP/0020 “Capacity-building on mental health: multidisciplinary training programme and exchange programme for health professionals”
Budget: €9 000 000
All interested parties are invited to send their applications by 4 September 2023, 16:00 (CEST).
- HADEA/2023/OP/0024 "Capacity building for secondary uses of health data for the European Health Data Space”
Budget: €1 500 000
All interested parties are invited to send their applications by 26 September 2023, 16:00 (CEST).
Budget: €500 000
All interested parties are invited to send their applications by 3 October 2023, 16:00 (CEST).
For upcoming tenders, keep an eye on Prior Information Notices (PINs):
- Speeding up the development of and access to innovative medical countermeasures
- Building capacity and knowledge for the implementation of the EU Health Technology Assessment Regulation
- Study to assess the quality of life of cancer patients and survivors
Interested parties are invited to consult the TED e-Tendering platform for the possible publication of the contract notices and tender documents.
EU4Health, with a budget of €5.3 billion, is the fourth and largest of the EU health programmes. The EU4Health programme goes beyond an ambitious response to the COVID-19 crisis to address the resilience of European healthcare systems. The programme provides funding to national authorities, health organisations and other bodies through grants and public procurement, contributing to a healthier Europe.
HaDEA manages the vast majority of the total EU4Health budget and implements the programme by managing calls for proposals and tenders from 2021 to 2027.
- Publication date
- 10 August 2023
- European Health and Digital Executive Agency
- Programme Sector
- AWPDigital technologyEU financingEUCancerPlanEUFundedHealth dataHealth preparednessHealthUnionPrior Information NoticePublic healthTendering