The European Commission is building a strong European Health Union, where all EU countries prepare for, respond together to health crises and improve the resilience of the EU’s health systems.
The EU’s funding programme EU4Health is paving the way to a European Health Union by investing in urgent health priorities, such as:
- Improving and fostering health in the Union
- Tackling cross-border health threats;
- Improving medicinal products, medical devices and crisis-relevant products;
- Strengthening health systems, their resilience and resource efficiency.
HaDEA has created videos to illustrate these priorities and present the EU4Health programme.
- Data de publicação
- 1 abril 2022
- Agência Executiva Europeia da Saúde e do Digital
- Programme Sector
- HealthUnionPublic health