HaDEA published a Prior Information Notice for a call for tenders to be funded under the EU4Health 2022 Annual Work Programme.
The training activities are addressed in particular to inspectors, vigilance officers and preparation process assessors, for strengthening the implementation of oversight in the field of SoHO in the EU and EEA countries.
The call aims at :
- Increasing and standardising the competence of inspectors and assessors in this sector across the EU;
- Building a network of senior inspectors/ assessors;
- Facilitating possible joint inspections and assessment of preparation processes and peer audits;
- Strengthening trust to facilitate the exchange of SoHO.
Estimated budget: €2 000 000.00
- Publication date
- 18 March 2022
- European Health and Digital Executive Agency
- Programme Sector
- EUFundedHealthUnionPublic healthTendering