EURACAN is a patient centred ERN dedicated to the improvement of diagnosis, treatment management, knowledge, research and communication on all adult solid rare cancers for patients, families, physicians and all stakeholders.
Programme Database https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/chafea_pdb/health/projects/842449/summary
- EANO–EURACAN clinical practice guideline for diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up of post-pubertal and adult patients with medulloblastoma https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1470204519306692?via%3Dihub
- EURACAN/IASLC Proposals for Updating the Histologic Classification of Pleural Mesothelioma: Towards a More Multidisciplinary Approach https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1556086419332320?via%3Dihub
- The management of desmoid tumours: A joint global consensus-based guideline approach for adult and paediatric patients https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0959804919308329?via%3Dihub
- Peritoneal mesothelioma: PSOGI/EURACAN clinical practice guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S074879832030113X?via%3Dihub
- Uveal Melanoma: A European Network to Face the Many Challenges of a Rare Cancer https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6694/11/6/817
- Appendiceal tumours and pseudomyxoma peritonei: Literature review with PSOGI/EURACAN clinical practice guidelines for diagnosis and treatment https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0748798320301141?via%3Dihub
- Integrative and comparative genomic analyses identify clinically relevant pulmonary carcinoid groups and unveil the supra-carcinoids https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-019-11276-9
- Rare Primary Central Nervous System Tumors in Adults: An Overview https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fonc.2020.00996/full
- Adrenocortical carcinomas and malignant phaeochromocytomas: ESMO–EURACAN Clinical Practice Guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0923753420421076?via%3Dihub
- Redefining malignant pleural mesothelioma types as a continuum uncovers immune-vascular interactions https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2352396419306012?via%3Dihub
- Differential Diagnosis of Epithelioid Malignant Mesothelioma With Lung and Breast Pleural Metastasis: A Systematic Review Compared With a Standardized Panel of Antibodies—A New Proposal That May Influence Pathologic Practice https://meridian.allenpress.com/aplm/article/144/4/446/427457/Differential-Diagnosis-of-Epithelioid-Malignant
- ERN EURACAN on pages 62 ff https://issuu.com/ibta-org/docs/ibta_magazine_2019
- Datum objave
- 29. studenoga 2020.