Call for proposals for 2021 Thematic Networks
The European Commission is inviting public health stakeholders to submit initiatives for a new cycle of Thematic Networks under the EU Health Policy Platform. The purpose of a Thematic Network is to produce a Joint Statement within a year, summarising the common position of a group of stakeholder organisations on one of the following selected public health areas:
1. Adaptation actions on climate change and health
2. Health inequalities with regard to ethnic minorities and racism
3. Improving public information on the health effects of air pollution
4. Integrative Oncology in patient-centred cancer care
5. The Pharmaceutical Strategy
The European Commission may also consider proposals from other policy areas if stakeholders from other fields of public health present sound reasons for doing so; or combinations of several policy areas mentioned above.
Find the complete call text in attachment/under this link: https://ec.europa.eu/health/sites/health/files/policies/docs/2021_hpp-thematic-networks_call-proposals_en.pdf
Deadline for submission: 7 June 2021.
- Publication date
- 30 April 2021