The Horizon Europe Info Days on Cluster 4 – Digital, Industry and Space took place online on 11 and 12 October 2023 with over 1,565 registered participants.
Key note speakers:
- Marina Zanchi, Director of HaDEA;
- Peter Dröll, Director for Prosperity at DG RTD, and
- Merete Clausen, Director for Investment at DG GROW opened the event.
The sessions, organised by HaDEA, covered the call topics and application process of the 2024 calls of Horizon Europe Cluster 4. A total of 58 presentations were given on the six destinations, including one 'Cross-cutting' session.
The recordings and presentations of the Info Days are now available:
- Welcome and agenda setting
- Destination 1: Climate Neutral, Circular and Digitised Production
- Destination 2: Increased Autonomy in Key Strategic Value Chains for Resilient Industry
- Destination 3: World-leading Data and Computing Technologies
- Destination 4: Digital & Emerging Technologies for Competitiveness and Fit for the Green Deal
- Destination 5: Open Strategic Autonomy in Developing, Deploying and Using Global Space-Based Infrastructures, Services, Applications and Data
- Destination 6: A human-centred and ethical development of digital and industrial technologies
- Cross-cutting sessions: International Cooperation, Central Validation Service, Research Enquiry Service, and Tips & Tricks for the submission of proposals)
- Publication date
- 20 October 2023
- European Health and Digital Executive Agency
- Programme Sector
- Horizon Europe Cluster 4: SpaceHorizon Europe Cluster 4: IndustryHorizon Europe Cluster 4: Digital
- AWPDigital technologyDigital transformationEU financingInfo dayProposals