On 29 October 2021, the Horizon Europe Cluster 1 (Health) Info day shed light on the latest set of open calls.
The calls were launched on 6 October and the topics included:
- Health in a rapid changing society (destination 1);
- Health promoting environment (destination 2);
- Tackling diseases and reducing disease burden (destination 3);
- Access to innovative, sustainable and high-quality health care (destination 4);
- New tools, technologies and digital solutions (destination 5);
- Health industry (destination 6).
More information about the calls can be found on the dedicated page.
The event gave the opportunity to prospective applicants to learn more about the calls, funding, and ask their questions.
If you missed it or wish to revisit the information, check out all the pre-recorded videos and live session recordings.
- Publication date
- 9 November 2021
- European Health and Digital Executive Agency | Directorate-General for Health and Food Safety
- Programme Sector
- Horizon EuropeHorizon Europe Cluster 1: Health
- Calls for expertsInfo day