The Mobile World Congress is an annual trade show dedicated primarily to the mobile communications industry. It will take place from 27 February to 2 March 2023 at the Fira Gran Via in Barcelona, Spain. The congress consists of parallel conferences, workshops, tutorials, and exhibitions on the show floor.
Discover some of the Horizon 2020 projects managed by HaDEA in the domains of the Digital Services Package:
- Möbius is working to modernise the European book publishing industry by remodelling the traditional value chains and business models. It seeks to uncover the prosumers' potential and deliver new enriched media experiences. The Möbius panel is on 28 February at 11:00 at the H6B31 Auditorium, and it will be streamed on their website.
- PrismArch created a Virtual Reality (VR) aided design environment that enhances the overall decision-making and reshapes the design process in architectural projects for optimal results. This tool enables collaborative design manipulation and accurate assessment of new design decisions.
- IoT-NGIN is working to uncover a pattern-based meta-architecture and to optimise IoT/machine-to-machine and 5G/machine-cloud-machine communications by extending the edge cloud paradigm.
- PICaboo is developing new building blocks on a photonic integrated circuit (PIC) platform made of indium phosphide. PICaboo's PIC demonstrators are expected to transform the optical metro and access networks in terms of speed, power consumption and cost.
Horizon 2020 was the EU’s multiannual funding programme between 2014 and 2020. H2020 provided Research and Innovation (R&I) funding for multi-national collaboration projects alongside individual researchers and SMEs via special funding instruments. Horizon 2020 was replaced by the Horizon Europe Programme, which will run until 2027.
- Publication date
- 27 February 2023
- European Health and Digital Executive Agency
- Programme Sector
- Horizon Europe Cluster 4: Digital
- Digital technologyDigital transformationEUFundedInnovation