In light of the current European Digital Transformation process, four new Horizon Europe digital call for proposals are now open for submission. Beneficiaries working on digital and industrial emerging technologies are invited to submit their proposals.
The topics of the calls are as follows:
- Digital and emerging technologies for competitiveness and fit for the green deal
- Open source for cloud-based services (RIA)
- Advanced multi-sensing systems (Photonics Partnership) (RIA)
- A human-centred and ethical development of digital and industrial technologies
- Next Generation Safer Internet: Technologies to identify digital Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM) (RIA)
- eXtended Reality Learning - Engage and Interact (IA)
The deadline for submissions for all the calls is 5 April 2022, 17:00.
More information about the calls are available on the dedicated page of our website.
- Publication date
- 21 December 2021
- European Health and Digital Executive Agency | Directorate-General for Health and Food Safety
- Programme Sector
- Horizon EuropeHorizon Europe Cluster 4: Digital
- Digital technologyProposals