HaDEA has published a Prior Information Notice (PIN) for a call for tenders to be funded under the EU4Health 2023 Annual Work Programme.
The objective of this call is to support the promotion of a comprehensive, prevention-oriented approach to mental health through capacity-building and multidisciplinary trainings of health professionals.
The purposes of this call are:
- To design, create, pilot, implement and evaluate a multidisciplinary hybrid training programme and an EU exchange programme for professionals working in the area of mental health;
- To develop a study to identify the needs, gaps and obstacles of current knowledge, competences and training needs of health professionals. The contractor will also have to produce a toolkit on an EU multidisciplinary approach to mental health capacity-building.
Estimated budget: € 9 000 000
EU4Health, with a budget of €5.3 billion, is the fourth and largest of the EU health programmes. The EU4Health programme goes beyond an ambitious response to the COVID-19 crisis to address the resilience of European healthcare systems. The programme provides funding to national authorities, health organisations and other bodies through grants and public procurement, contributing to a healthier Europe.
HaDEA manages the vast majority of the total EU4Health budget and implements the programme by managing calls for proposals and tenders from 2021 to 2027.
- Datum der Veröffentlichung
- 10. Mai 2023
- Europäische Exekutivagentur für Gesundheit und Digitales
- Programme Sector
- AWPEUFundedHealthUnionPrior Information NoticePublic healthTendering